To work as a Nursing Assistant, you must be certified, have a minimum of 1 year experience as a Nursing Assistant in a healthcare facility such as nursing home, assisted living or hospital.
- You will need to complete our APPLY NOW application.
- Nursing Assistants must be certified in the state which they are working.
- To work in our Maryland facilities, you must have both Maryland GNA & CNA certifications. To work in Delaware, you must have a Delaware CNA certification.
- We require a current CPR (BLS) from the American Heart Association.
- List of all facilities you have worked in (either as contract or staff.
- Current PPD (or chest xray), current physical within the last year.
- Excellent professional references. Please come to your interview with a list of 3 professional individuals (not friends) that we may call about your experience. Those references must be either a former supervisor, RN who worked with you, or someone who you worked with directly.
Please complete the forms on the FORMS page, the application online, and the following forms:
CNA skills checklist
CNA competency test
To become a Shore Staffing employee, we ask that you complete the forms below in addition to those found on the FORMS tab.
Requirements for employment are a minimum of 1 years clinical experience working in a hospital, nursing home, assisted living facility, hospice, clinic, or other healthcare facilities.
You will need to provide the following:
- Current BLS certification by American Heart Association
- Copy of any other certification
- Proof of Good Health:
- Pre-employment physical exam and statement of good health (annual requirement)
- Negative PPD or, if positive or BCG, a negative chest x-ray as baseline and completion of annual TB questionnaire
- Current immunizations and/or titer levels
- Fit Test, Flu shot, Hep B, Tdap
- A minimum of 2 professional references (provide the phone number and email address of each reference, please)
- Successful completion of a drug screen within 1 week.
- Direct deposit form with copy of voided check (required)
Print and complete the following form.
MED TEST - Please print and complete this test and fax with your packet. Skills Checklists and competency tests are below based on your experience. Print and complete them. ]
HOSPITAL NURSES - Click on the appropriate checklist and test.
CCU/ICU Skills Checklist & Competency Test
ER Skills Checklist & Competency Test
Med/Surg Skills Checklist & Competency Test
Telemetry Skills Checklist & Competency Test
Long Term Care (Geriatric) Nurses: (note, LTC does not require competency test) LTC skills checklist