EXPECT professionalism: Each person who works for Shore Staffing is expected to present themselves as the professional healthcare provider possible. To accomplish this, we count on you to:
- Arrive on time
- Keep track of your schedule and confirm with us
- Maintain professional communication with the patients, our clients, your colleagues, and us
- Always show up to work dressed appropriately including your personal hygiene, hair, and uniform.
- Keep a smile on your face and show the client team what a SHORE STAFFING professional is known for.
- Check in with us to keep us aware of your availability.
- Ask questions. Of our client facility and with us. Open communication always.
Working for Shore Staffing thoughts from staff:
- "It was the best decision for me 8 years ago. And I'm still there. I work when I want, I love talking with Heather, she's always interested in what is going on in my life, and Bonnie is like a second mother to me."
- "Professional, sincere, and let's me work based on my schedule with my other job. I know they have my back."
Welcome to Shore Staffing. We hire nurses and other healthcare professionals to fulfill specific needs of the hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living centers, correctional institutes, schools and other healthcare facilities in Maryland, Delaware and portions of Virginia.
OUR HIRING PROCESS is found on the APPLY HERE tab. Please follow these steps for joining Shore Staffing!